Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
Status: Full time
Salary Package: Market related base + commission + superannuation
Contact: Please email your expression of interest and your CV to email@example.com by 14th September, 2018.
About the business:
The Virtual Graffiti Group (with offices in California, London and Sydney) is one of the fastest growing IT solutions providers for corporate, government and education customers. Our unique approach to business starts with comprehensive knowledge of the latest technologies and outstanding customer support, ensuring we provide the best solution for our customers forming a long-lasting relationship as their trusted advisors. We assist buyers of all levels of experience from the earliest stages of decision-making through product fulfillment and post-sales support. Potential customers find us through our large network of dedicated Vendor websites.
Job tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to inbound customer enquiries
- Offering pre-sales technical advice and solution design
- Generating quotes, purchase orders and invoices
- Meeting with suppliers and customers as required
- Undertaking ongoing product training to maintain and improve product knowledge
- Obtaining product certifications as required by our vendors to maintain partner levels
- Developing business opportunities with new customers and new vendors
- Following up and reporting on leads from external sources
- Other related tasks as required
The successful applicant will demonstrate being/having:
- Experience in the IT Channel (preferred but not essential)
- Fast and accurate computer skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent telephone communication and written skills
- Working in a fast pace environment with changing demands and priorities to meet the customer needs
For more information about available positions or to learn more about our company please email us. Please no recruiters or agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Virtual Graffiti Australia Pty Ltd is committed to equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against gender, age, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.