Job Title: Assistant Web Developer
Location: Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
Status: Full time
Salary Package: $50,000 - $64,999 plus super and bonus
Contact: Please email your expression of interest and your CV to [email protected]
About the business:
Virtual Graffiti / BlueAlly is one of the fastest growing IT solutions providers for business, government and education, with offices in the USA, Australia, UK, Israel, Philippines and India.
Virtual Graffiti Australia (VGAU) operates multiple dedicated vendor websites with up to date and comprehensive product information and pricing.
VGAU is seeking an Assistant Web Developer to support and assist the Senior Web Developer with management of existing websites, launching new websites and other IT related responsibilities.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adapting Virtual Graffiti Inc.'s (VGI) US websites for launching in the Australian market.
- Maintaining existing Australian websites, including pricing and product updates.
- Monitoring VGI's US websites for changes and incorporating those into the Australian websites.
- Assisting with web based marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Providing relevant and related analysis and reporting to business units.
- Assisting with internal IT support.
- Technical sales support as required.
- Completed or studying towards an Information Technology, Software Development or Computer Science Diploma or Degree.
Skills and Experience:
Knowledge or experience with the following will be favourably considered, but is not essential:
- Scripting for automation
- Python / Node JS / Powershell / etc.
- Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Web Languages
- Backend Languages
- Classic ASP (VB6 / JScript)
- Front End
- HTML5 / CSS
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Microsoft Excel
- Formula / Filters / Pivot Tables
- Ability to manipulate, combine, and analyse large data sets
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Digital marketing
- Platforms / Applications / Tools
- Git (for Collaboration)
- Adobe DreamWeaver
- Adobe Photoshop (for light web graphic design)
- Google Services
- Tag Manager
- Webmaster tools / Search console
- 3rd party marketplaces